published on in People

Shannen Doherty Divorce: When Was She Separated From Her Husband?

Shannen Doherty is an American actress. Recently, her divorce is a topic of interest among fans. They want to know with whom was she married and when they got divorced. In this post, you will get all the information related to her personal life.

When Did Shannen Doherty File For Divorce?

Divorce is the last thing Shannen wants from her husband. On April 21, 2023, the Charmed alum filed for divorce from Iswarienko after 11 years of marriage.

Shannen Doherty Files for Divorce From Kurt Iswarienko After 11 Years https://t.co/WKAl82RkBm

— E! News (@enews) April 22, 2023

Doherty’s rep, Leslie Sloane said, “Divorce is the last thing Shannen wanted, Unfortunately, she felt she was left with no other option.”

Sloane claims Iswarienko’s representative was “intimately involved” in their divorce. Doherty posted a mysterious Instagram comment hours before the filing. She wrote in her post:

“The only people who deserve to be in your life are the ones who treat you with love, kindness and total respect.”

Below we provided our latest posts related to other stars’ divorces:

When Did Shannen Doherty & Iswarienko Get Married?

Doherty married Iswarienko on October 15, 2011. Doherty said she was serious about her third marriage a year before marrying Iswarienko. She said at the time:

“Marriage to me is such a gigantic commitment that it’s not something I’d ever go into lightly anymore, I’ve learned my lesson.”

Before wed Iswarienko, Doherty was briefly engaged to Max Factor’s heir, Dean Jay Factor at the beginning of 1993. He claimed that Doherty had threatened and physically ab_sed him, but Doherty’s father insisted that “Factor, not her was the source of the ab_se”.

Ashley Hamilton, the son of actors George Hamilton and Alana Collins wed Doherty on October 11, 1993. Their divorce was filed in April of 1994. Doherty wed Rick Salomon in 2002, but the union was dissolved after just nine months.

As of yet, this much information is available related to Shannen Doherty’s personal life. Whenever we get any other update we will share it with you. Till then you can get other information related to her health.

From Which Illness is Shannen Doherty Suffering?

The actress has been undergoing therapy for stage 4 breast cancer for the past couple of years. She was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015, which went into remission in 2017.

However, by 2019, the cancer had come back and after a year, she revealed that she had been diagnosed with metastatic stage 4 cancer. Doherty disclosed that her brain had been affected by the malignancy. She shared a video of herself receiving radiation therapy at the time on Instagram.

The actress disclosed that the disease had spread to her bones. Despite this, she continued her treatment and expressed her desire to enroll in clinical trials as new treatments for metastatic breast cancer are being developed. She said:

“I’m not done with living. I’m not done with loving. I’m not done with creating. I’m not done with hopefully changing things for the better, I’m just not — I’m not done.”

Ever since revealing in 2020 that the illness had returned the year before, Doherty has made it a point to discuss the good, terrible and ugly of her cancer treatments. According to Doherty, she has a responsibility to dispel myths about cancer. She told:

“I feel like I have a responsibility in my more public life, which I separate from my acting life … to talk about cancer and perhaps educate people more and let people know that people with stage 4 are very much alive and very active.”

She added:

“My husband says that you would never know that I have cancer, “My husband says that you would never know that I have cancer.”

Shannen Doherty will always have Ian Ziering on his side. Ziering told:

“Shannen has always been a fighter, It’s not over. he’s got a long road in front of her. She’s so courageous and strong, and stands as a role model to those that are facing similar adversities, She’s really an incredible woman.”

You can follow our Twitter account for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their marriage, relationship status, spouses and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xxgI6sn5qmnpq7brDOoZyrrKlisarCzquanmc%3D